The Hong Kong Cleanup expert events team is available for companies who wish to organise a meaningful, fun, team building day out for staff, clients, or families. By engaging our services you are not only supporting your company’s commitment to the environment, staff engagement, staff retention, and social responsibility, you are also directly supporting the work of Hong Kong Cleanup.
MANAGED CLEANUPS INCLUDE:
- Registration – Complete all paperwork for enrolment in a Cleanup Challenge, including team registration and government approvals as required
- Advisory – Advise client on location, transport, F&B, safety, and scheduling options
- Planning – Event rundown creation, bookings for transport, F&B, liaising with client on registrations and teams, weather arrangements, cleanup materials & preparation
- Internal communications support – provide ideas and language for inviting participants
- Teambuilding activities – plan and lead team trash collecting competition and, based on
- Event management – Hong Kong Cleanup staff to manage onsite registrations, teams management, briefing and education, materials distribution, photography, data support, awards presentations;
- Data Management – Train participants on data collection, support data collection during event and collate data post-event for inclusion in reports using our CleanSwell App
- Post event – Send photographs and event recap to client, publish acknowledgment on social media (pending client approval)
- Cleanup Materials: Gloves, bags for all participants
- Award Certificate: Team will be presented with a certificate of recognition on event day
- Event materials: Event schedule, first aid, signage, education materials
- Photographs: Hong Kong Cleanup will take photographs of the day’s event for your use and sharing
- Post-event report: With data, overview, link to google drive photo’s and social media recap
With CleanSwell, simply “Start Collecting” trash and the data you collect will instantaneously upload to Ocean Conservancy’s global ocean trash database. These data deliver a local and global snapshot of ocean trash, providing researchers and policy-makers insight to inform solutions.
- Free to download – App Store and GooglePlay
- Record every item of trash you collect.
- Share your Cleanup results and impact with friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Track your total distance cleaned.
- See the total weight of the trash you collect.
To inquire about managed cleanup fees, please fill out the form to receive a detailed proposal.
Or email: info@HKcleanup.org