The Hong Kong Cleanup expert events team is available for companies who wish to organise a meaningful, fun, team building day out for staff, clients, or families. By engaging our services you are not only supporting your company’s commitment to the environment, staff engagement, staff retention, and social responsibility, you are also directly supporting the work of the Hong Kong Cleanup team with your financial contribution.
MANAGED CLEANUPS INCLUDE:
- Registration – Complete all paperwork for enrolment in a Cleanup Challenge, including team registration and government approvals as required
- Advisory – Advise client on location, transport, F&B, safety, and scheduling options
- Planning – Event rundown creation, bookings for transport, F&B, liaising with client on registrations and teams, weather arrangements, cleanup materials & preparation
- Internal communications support – provide ideas and language for inviting participants
- Teambuilding activities – plan and lead team trash collecting competition and, based on
- Event management – Hong Kong Cleanup staff to manage onsite registrations, teams management, briefing and education, materials distribution, photography, data support, awards presentations;
- Data Management – Train participants on data collection, support data collection during event and collate data post-event for inclusion in reports
- Post event – Send photographs and event recap to client, publish acknowledgment on social media (pending client approval)
- Cleanup Materials: Gloves, bags, clipboards, pencils and data cards for all participants
- Prizes: A selection of Hong Kong Cleanup merchandise and sponsored prizes
- Award Certificate: Team will be presented with a certificate of recongition on event day
- Event materials: Event schedule, first aid, signage, education materials
- Photographs: Hong Kong Cleanup will take photographs of the day’s event for your use and sharing
To inquire about managed cleanup fees, please fill out the form to receive a tentative proposal.